An 80-year-old lady died in a home fireplace over the weekend in a neighborhood close to Santana Excessive College in Santee, authorities reported Monday.
The blaze within the 10000 block of Ashdale Lane erupted about 2 p.m. Sunday, in line with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Division.
When emergency crews arrived, a resident of the house instructed them his spouse was contained in the burning construction, sheriff’s Detective Dan Wilson stated. Firefighters rushed in, discovered the stricken lady and carried her to security.
Paramedics carried out CPR on the lady, then took her to a hospital, the place she was pronounced useless. Her identify was withheld pending household notification.
The reason for the hearth, which started in a storage on the property, was below investigation.
There have been no fast indications of any suspicious circumstances associated to the blaze, Wilson stated.
–Metropolis Information Service