February 29, 2024
4 residents and eight pets had been displaced Saturday after a hearth broke out at a single-family dwelling in Chula Vista, authorities mentioned. Photograph through OnScene.TV.

4 residents and eight pets had been displaced Saturday after a hearth broke out at a single-family dwelling in Chula Vista, authorities mentioned.

Models had been dispatched to a residential fireplace name round 4:20 a.m. Saturday within the 180 block of East Naples Road, in response to the Chula Vista Fireplace Division.

Officers mentioned residents of the house had been ready exterior whereas crews knocked down the hearth earlier than it unfold, containing the blaze to solely the automobiles within the driveway and parts of the storage.

One resident suffered minor accidents and was handled on the scene then instantly launched, the division advised Metropolis Information Service. No different residents, pets or fireplace personnel had been injured.

The American Purple Cross and the Residents Adversity Assist Workforce had been referred to as to the scene for any extra help the residents wanted.

No different harm was reported aside from some smoke getting into the house. It was unsure whether or not the residents would have the ability to return to the house after the smoke cleared or if they might have to be briefly relocated, fireplace officers mentioned.

The reason for the hearth was underneath investigation.

— Metropolis Information Service