Firefighters rapidly extinguished a fireplace in a single-story home in Fallbrook early Wednesday, the North County Fireplace Safety District stated.
The fireplace was first reported at 11:43 p.m. Tuesday in a big particles pile subsequent to a flatbed trailer within the 1200 block of Alturas Street, in line with NCFPD Capt. John Choi. The fireplace prolonged from the trailer right into a small home.
The residents safely evacuated the home and there have been no accidents to them or firefighters, the captain stated.
Crews prevented the blaze from spreading to a house subsequent door, Choi stated. The fireplace was contained at 12:10 a.m.